Working towards African Development
AFIDEP's approach to developing Africa includes promoting and bankable projects from the continent. African businesses and governments can submit projects directly to us here. Irrespective of size, location or project capital requirement, projects from all legally compliant industries can be promoted with AFIDEP. This includes seeking financiers, technical partners and suppliers.
As a part of our commitment to promoting investment in Africa, we offer a free platform for project owners to promote their projects. After submitting your project here, your project is revised by AFIDEP staff. If your project meets all requirements, it is uploaded to our project listing page.
In addition to the project listing, this service includes:
- Meetings with potential investors
- Professional support
- Project review & advisory
- Discounted fee for the ADIC
In addition to the project matching service, the project mandate includes:
- Compliance & bankability review
- Recommendation & verification by external partner
- Tailored search and matching by dedicated staff